My name is Julian and this is my blog for those who love Hot Wheels!
Check back regularly for new posts! Thanks for visiting, keep collecting!

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Twin Mill - Super Treasure Hunt

This was definitely an unexpected find! Never thought I'd find another super treasure hunt so soon, check out this super treasure hunt Twin Mill! It sure is awesome, but what super isn't? Another cool feature about this super is that it is metal/metal, just like it's basic version, doesn't get much better than that! However, I do have one complaint, the TH logo on the super is incredibly hard to see, even in person. But besides that, I'm super happy to have found this Twin Mill! Also, if you haven't already, check out the life size version of this Hot Wheels original here!


Basic Twin Mill to the right for comparison.





Picture Below of TH logo courtesy of Diecastic1 (Youtube).

Basic Twin Mill to the right for comparison.








No comments:

Post a Comment