My name is Julian and this is my blog for those who love Hot Wheels!
Check back regularly for new posts! Thanks for visiting, keep collecting!

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

ZAMAC '69 Camaro - Walmart's Exclusive Hot Wheels Race Rewards

It's finally here, the '69 Camaro! It's the casting that collectors have been waiting for ever since it was listed on Walmart's Race Rewards! I just got mine today so I'm still excited about it! However, most collectors are bummed out that it has a plastic base even though it's part of the 2014 Collector Edition. As for myself, I wish it was metal/metal too of course but it's fine, especially for something that's free, I really can't complain. It does come with real riders though, which is good. As far as the presentation and color combinations go, I don't really like it too much. I feel like it could have been done better. But nonetheless, it's still sweet and I'm happy to have it!















No comments:

Post a Comment