My name is Julian and this is my blog for those who love Hot Wheels!
Check back regularly for new posts! Thanks for visiting, keep collecting!

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Track Builder 5-Pack

This is a 5-pack I purchased from Toys "R" Us because it was on sale, but what really caught my eye in the first place was the Camaro since I try to collect as many Camaros as I can find. Although I prefer a normal Camaro over this Custom Camaro, it's still a Camaro so I couldn't pass it up while it was on sale. But I do like the purple on this Camaro with the yellow and white accents. It definitely puts a Lakers theme on it too if you're into that NBA team. As for the rest of the cars, I believe they are all Hot Wheels's original creations, they're pretty cool and I like their color combinations!






Custom '11 Camaro


Spine Buster


Asphalt Assault


Krazy 8s


High Voltage










No comments:

Post a Comment