My name is Julian and this is my blog for those who love Hot Wheels!
Check back regularly for new posts! Thanks for visiting, keep collecting!

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Mustang 50th 5-Pack

This 5-Pack was a nice find, especially since it was on sale at Target! It's another set from Hot Wheels celebrating the Ford Mustang's 50th anniversary. Nothing much else too say about this 5-Pack, but I suppose I'll add that my favorite car out of this set is the '65 Mustang, being that it's metal/metal with an opening hood. I like the blue on that '65 Mustang too. Anyways, it's definitely a nice set of Mustangs! Also, be sure to check out the Walmart Exclusive 2014 Mustang 50 Years Assortment too!






'69 Ford Mustang


'10 Ford Mustang GT


'65 Ford Mustang




'63 Ford Mustang II Concept


'65 Ford Mustang Fastback













No comments:

Post a Comment