My name is Julian and this is my blog for those who love Hot Wheels!
Check back regularly for new posts! Thanks for visiting, keep collecting!

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Honda Civic Si & 1990 Honda Civic EF

I don't know much about Civics but here I have 2 of them! The Si in copper brown and the EF in bright red. For the Si, I just found it very recently for a buck which is good, considering it's usually around 2 bucks since it's from the Jukebox series. I also like the paint on the Si since it doesn't mask the metal casting's lines and curves like a lot of other Hot Wheels paints do. As for the EF, it's just from the mainline, however it's still an extremely popular casting that many collectors are after. For the paint on the EF, I think the red on it suites it very well. They are both nice castings from Hot Wheels!








No comments:

Post a Comment